Commercial mastering sound brilliant and punchier
Mastering is the final stage of production sitting between mixing and manufacture or distribution online. Bringing specialist equipment and expertise a mastering engineer will ensure that your record not only performs in terms of ‘loudness’, but also has the right tonal balance, stereo width, and depth of sound, creating a record that flows from track to track and is engaging to listen to. Crucially, they bring a fresh pair of ears to your project and understand the technical demands of the end format, whether that’s audio CD, vinyl or MP3 downloads.
The easiest way to get your music booked in is using our online form. Simply enter your contact details and some basic info about your project and we’ll email you a booking confirmation including a link to your project status page, allowing you to track the progress of your mastering project online. You can also book in by email or phone.
Feel free to get in touch ahead of booking with any questions, our engineers will be happy to give you some feedback on your mixes or help you prepare them for mastering.
Your music is personal. So is our service. Talk directly to one of our engineers and get advice from our team via e-mail or over the phone. We believe we offer a mastering service that will appeal to independent artists and labels alike. We are passionate about music and helping artists get the best out of their recordings.
- Standard mastering price per track: € 45
- Mastering inidividual source files (max 15 min per track): € 250
- Clean up per track: € 35
- Full album: € 250 (max 7 tracks)
- Remixes on request remix info
- Series / Parallel Equalisation
- Shelving, Paramentric, Filtering Limiting
- Soft Clip / Hard Clip Expansion
- Series / Parallel Harmonic Exciting Stereo Width Adjustment Editing
- Cuts, Fades, Edits, Volume Automation Restoration
- De-noise, Click/Pop Removal
To find out more and hear the difference that mastering could make to your music, please browse through our music production samples.
Find out how you can place a mastering order.